This page is a collection of books, podcasts, personalities, videos, and many other resources that have helped, motivated and entertained me most.
Feel free to dig in and use whatever you find useful.
This is a list of my favorite books. Explore my book notes for more.
- The Road to Character by David Brooks
- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Flinch by Julien Smith
- Resilience by Eric Greitens
Bonus: If- by Rudyard Kipling
I love podcasts that provide a lot of value for your time. These are my favorites:
These are some of the people that I learned the most from.
My favorite artists and music.
Movies and TV Series
My favorite movies and series.